We always work closely with you
Collection of the information
When you use the services or visit our website, our server will also automatically collect the information about your usage of and activity on our services or website, including but not limited to, your operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before visiting our website. We may log your information by using cookies and other similar technologies to help us provide more useful information to you and to better understand your behavior and improve our products, content and services.
(1) This website uses the technology known as cookies.
Cookies are a system for allowing a communications device used by a customer to temporarily retain certain information as data and identify the customer based on the data whenever the customer revisits the website.
(2) We use Google Analytics to improve the performance and service of our website to our users.
We obtain the following information via Google Analytics: which pages are visited on our website, how long a specific page is viewed, type of browser / version, referrers, access source, etc. However, we do not obtain any personal information that would identify a specific person. Furthermore, we do not distribute any of the acquired information to a third party.
If you would not like to provide any information to Google, follow the link below to opt out. Be advised that by opting out you may not be able to use some of the services on our website.
Security of website
When personal information is provided through this website, it is encrypted using the industry standard encryption method called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect it from unauthorized access of a third party. The necessary personal information will be protected by SSL encrypted communication to ensure its security.
Use of the information
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect and use your information to:
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide or improve our services and support;
- To update you on our latest services;
- To provide you with a personalized and customized experience, content and recommendations across all our services.
We take precautions to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We will not rent, sell, or share your information with other people except to provide products or services you've requested when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- Sharing the information with those who may need to use the information or do work on behalf of or with us;
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- protecting the rights and property of us, our agents, customers and others.
Link to third party's website
Access to your information
You are responsible for providing us accurate and complete and up to date information by logging in to your account in our website. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repeated, require disproportionate technical effort or infringe other people's privacy.
Retention of your information
- 2nd Mar. 2019Established
- 25th Nov. 2019Amended
- 11th Dec. 2020Amended