Can Making Machines
We always work closely with you
Automatic Can Necker Flanger
Can Making Machine - HY-S84HA Automatic Vertical Necking and Flanging Machine is constructed with a vertical type design and controlled by PLC for automatic triple necking and flanging operations. In order to retain an excellent performance during high speed running, safety devices are completely provided. The can feed and can discharge are in the same direction to be suitable connecting with the Seamer simply. The thorough shields safely guard the operator, plus an automatic lubricating system is well equipped for smoothness and durability. It is quite easy for operation, adjustment, can size changeover and maintenance to meet modern can making industry.
- The Die Necking and Spin Flanging mechanism. (Standard)
- The upper and lower tools for necking and flanging are interchangeable. (Patented)
- Oil bath lubrication for the driving mechanism of the main base.
- High performance programmable logical controller (PLC) offers automatic operations.
- The fixing braces on the top of the necking and flanging heads.
- Equipped with frequency inverter for variable speed control.
- The machine is equipped with comprehensive safety devices for added security.
- Can Guide and Turrets with hard chromium plating and MC nylon material.
- The can in-feed is activated only as the can path has the normal amount of cans.
- Controlled by HMI (Touch Screen) with complete production messages.
- Guarding enclosure with see-through windows and door safety interlocks. (Optional)
- Motorized height adjustment of the necking and flanging heads. (Optional)
- Air conditioning and oil cooling system. (Optional)
|Number of Heads||8H x 8H x 8H x 8H|
|Can Diameter Range||202 - 401D (52-99mm)|
|Can Height Range||46 - 210 mm|
|Max. Capacity||650 - 750 cpm|
|Horsepower||15 HP (11.2KW)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||3204 x 1616 x 1935 mm|
|Can Feed Height||900 mm|
|Can Discharge Height||900 mm|
|Net Weight (Approx.)||8580 kgs|
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Max. capacity depends on can size and material.