Can Making Machines
We always work closely with you
Automatic Can Necking Machine
Can Making Machine - HY-E21 Automatic Vertical Can Necking Machine is constructed with a vertical type design for single necking process. It is controlled by PLC for automatic operations and it can run up to 750 cans per minute. In order to retain an excellent performance during high speed running, safety devices are completely provided. The can feed and can discharge are in the same direction, plus an automatic lubricating system is well equipped for smoothness and durability. It is quite easy for operation, adjustment, can size changeover and maintenance.
- The Die Necking mechanism. (Standard)
- The upper and lower necking tools are interchangeable. (Patented)
- Oil bath lubrication for the driving mechanism of the main base.
- High performance programmable logical controller (PLC) offers automatic operations.
- The fixing braces on the top of the necking head.
- Equipped with frequency inverter for variable speed control.
- The machine is equipped with comprehensive safety devices for added security.
- Can Guide and Turrets with hard chromium plating and MC nylon material.
- The can in-feed is activated only as the can path has the normal amount of cans.
- Controlled by HMI (Touch Screen) with complete production messages.
- Guarding enclosure with see-through windows and door safety interlocks. (Optional)
- Motorized height adjustment for the necking heads. (Optional)
- Air conditioning and oil cooling system. (Optional)
|Number of Heads||8H|
|Can Diameter Range||202 - 401D (52-99mm)|
|Can Height Range||42 - 180 mm|
|Max. Capacity||700 - 750 cpm|
|Horsepower||5 HP (3.73KW)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||2374 x 1196 x 1935 mm|
|Can Feed Height||900 mm|
|Can Discharge Height||900 mm|
|Net Weight (Approx.)||3200 kgs|
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Max. capacity depends on can size and material.